Saturday, July 11, 2009

Much needed Cabin Time!

SOME SUMMER TIME FAMILY FUN!












Each year ouR family looks forward to being able to spend time at the Hall Cabin, this year was no different! Our favortie things to do is, spend time swiming and BOATING!!! This year at Island Park the water is great, thanks to the long winter we endured! This year we were able to take a few extras with us, cousins ChaRee ,C'Line and India, friends Ashley and Loggan.













In case any of you are confused, yes this is Grandma Linda in the water, swimming. Yup! I was confused too for a minute! I think she had fun, although you would never know it from the look on her face!


























This is Sawyer, trying Loggan's solution to his farmer's tan! I am not sure this works! Ask Sawyer? We thought a moment this funny should be shared!



It's almost a smile and almost enjoying the boat with the family, for Lindee this is good!
















Scott- hmm! I think he was trying to tell me something about speed limits and water safety while he was on the tube and at my mercy. To tell you the truth, the wind was up and I couldn't really hear him that well! Something, something boat speed, something, something, I don't want to limp tomorrow, blah, blah, blah! LOL!!! He survived just fine!







Little Diva and Dad!












Justin driving the boat. Each of the kids that wanted to got a chance to learn to drive the boat.









AND FUN WAS HAD BY ALL!!! SEE YOU THERE NEXT YEAR WE HOPE!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment